Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I Wonder

As we're approaching a new year, I wonder what it will bring. Will this be the year God brings my kids back to Him? What battles will we have to fight? What victories will we win? Will this be the year the Lord decides to rapture His church? Who knows but God himself.

Our world is going through a major change right now, but we can rest assure of one thing: God will NEVER change! He holds all of our problems, hopes, and dreams in the palm of His hands. He's a great big wonderful God, and we can ALWAYS rely on Him.

I hope everyone has a blessed and safe New Year!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

I hope and pray this is the year for your children! I know God is in control we must put them in His hands but I can't see why not 2009!!
Love you and I hope this is the best year yet!

Keith and Carla said...

I, too, pray this is the year for Michael and Mark! God knows and has things in His control.

Happy New Year to y'all!

Linda Elms said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Keep holding on to your promise! Love you!

Gene Holley said...

Awesome thoughts here! Keep following Him... we're going to see great things.