Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy Anniversary, Harden

Thirty-four years ago I married the man of my dreams! We were, and still are, very much in love. I thank God everyday for a loving and Godly man as my husband. Many people think he's quiet, but I know the other side of him. He really can be funny and a lot of fun to be with. I know Harden and I are so different, but maybe that's what makes us so compatable. When I told my kids at school, they wanted to know if I've been married to the same man for all this time. I'm proud to say that I have been married as long as I have to a wonderful man, and I pray God blesses us with many more years to come. Happy Anniversary, Harden!! I love you more each day!!

3 comments:

Keith and Carla said...

Happy Anniversary to you both!!! May God bless you with many more. Love you!

Karla said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary!