Monday, January 5, 2009

What a Day!

Whew, am I tired!!! Today we started back to school after being off for 2 weeks, and it was soooo hard getting back in the swing of things! There's so much to do this semester, and on top of that.....I'm mentoring a new teacher! He's a very nice young man, and I think he'll make a great teacher.

I'm writing this new post now while I'm able to get my second wind because at 6:00 I have Bible quizzing, followed by prayer meeting at 7:00, and choir practice at 7:30!!! Oh well.... that's life, and it sure is fun working for the Lord!! Have a great week.

2 comments:

Keith and Carla said...

I agree - it was soooo hard getting out of bed early this morning!!!

Gene Holley said...

I understand. We will get used to it again, but I don't think I will ever love getting up early!