Thursday, August 7, 2008

VBS

Last night, at church, we had an incredible re-enactment of VBS, which took place last week! My hat is off to Bro. Joseph for an AWESOME job he's doing with our children. I took a lot of pictures for our end-of-the-year slide show and saw some funny sights!! I never knew our people had so much talent!

I'm also very EXCITED about a new program Pastor Holley is beginning in September. It's called Ex-Treme, and it sounds like it's going to be "extremely" exciting. Thank you, too, Bro. Gene for a vision for our kids!! It's so much fun living for the Lord!!!

5 comments:

Gene Holley said...

I am very afraid of the pictures you took in our area of the congregation! You had a sinister laugh as you looked at one of the shots you got!?! YIKES! We were acting crazy and had a great time! I am looking forward to our Xtreme Sundays...sometimes it would be nice to be a kid again, just to enjoy all of these fun, new things!

Keith and Carla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keith and Carla said...

Glad y'all had such a good time!

Mandy said...

Hey Sis Janet I just found your blog! glad to see you on board!!!

janet anglin said...

Thanks, Sis. Mandy. So far it's been a lot of fun. I just hope I have the time to continue when school starts.