Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy Birthday

I know this is a belated post, but the meaning is still the same. Sunday, August 10th, my wonderful father-n-law celebrated his 84TH birthday!!! We had a little party for him Saturday night, and we enjoyed being with him so much!! I'll be honest...I didn't ever think we would see him get out of the hospital when he suffered his massive heart attack in May, but God had different plans, and I'm soooo thankful for His healing and mercy!!!! Happy Birthday, Papa....you're the greatest, and I love you very much!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday!!! I am so thankful he celebrated another year! He truly is a wonderful man.

Keith and Carla said...

Happy Birthday, Bro. Anglin!!! He is a wonderful man of God!

Linda Elms said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRO. ANGLIN! I am so happy you celebrated 84 years! We love you!