Friday, August 8, 2008

Prayer for Patsy Kelley

Today I found out that Patsy Kelley has been diagnosed with colon cancer. I was so shocked and saddened to hear this news!! I talked to Christy (Brown) Castro, which is Patsy's daughter, and she told me that Patsy will be going in for surgery Wednesday to see how far the cancer has spread. I know that everyone that reads this post will not know Patsy, but I sure would appreciate it if you whisper a prayer for her. I KNOW God can heal her body, and that's what I'm believing Him for. Patsy used to attend Life Tabernacle, but she is now going to the church in Iowa Park. Christy told me that she feels a real peace about the whole situation, but please keep the family and Patsy in your prayers. God has NOT lost his power!!

2 comments:

Keith and Carla said...

So sorry to hear about this! She will be in our prayers.

John and Lori said...

This is awful to hear! Patsy is such a sweet lady! Of course, she will be in our prayers!