Friday, May 30, 2008

You'll Never Know What a Day Will Bring

I'm sitting here at my computer trying to find the right words for this post. As an English teacher, "words" normally come pretty easy for me, but not today. Yesterday our world was turned upside down when my wonderful father-n-law had a massive heart attack. I sat in the waiting room while he was in surgery going down memory lane. The past 33 years have been an absolute joy and pleasure of mine to be a part of the Anglin family. My mother and father-n-law, Nanny & Papa, have treated me as one of their own, and for that I say a resounding, "THANK YOU" from the bottom of my heart. They have treated me with upmost respect and have loved me unconditionally. Matter of fact, Papa has told me many times that I'm his favorite daughter-n-law, and I remind him that I'm his ONLY daughter-n-law, and we get always get a good laugh out of that! He's an awesome man of God and loves his family and church dearly. Please keep him in your prayers because we need a miracle from God right now. I need to sign off now beacuse I can't see through my tears to type anymore.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

We will be keeping you all in our prayers Sis Janet.

Karen Prince said...

We will be praying for Bro. Anglin (and all of the family).

Gene Holley said...

We have been praying for Bro. Anglin since we heard about this yesterday. He is such a great man in my eyes!

Linda Elms said...

Janet, we are praying for Bro. Anglin and all of ya'll. I can't hardly stand not being there with the family during this time. Please give everyone our love!

Patti said...

We will be praying for Bro. Anglin and the family. We serve a prayer answering God. There is nothing impossible with God.

Keith and Carla said...

Janet, Bro. Anglin will be in our prayers, along with the rest of the family. He is an awesome man of God, and one of Keith's favorites!!!

janet anglin said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for ALL your prayers! They are certainly working because Papa is doing so much better today! I'll blog about it later when I have more time.