Friday, May 16, 2008

The Countdown

Well, it's the countdown now until this school year is OVER!! I've had a great year, and I love teaching Jr. High. I know some people think I'm pretty strange, but I enjoy it. However, it's now time for a break and some much-needed rest! We have 8 1/2 school days left, and then I can sleep in as late as I want, shop as long as I want, etc. Our vacation, however, has been put on hold until we vote in a new pastor. With Harden being a board member (please pray for our board), we know we need to be here and not out of town. I am planning a trip to Florida June 23-28 to see my mom, which I'm very excited about. I know it's only Monday-Saturday, but Harden feels (and I do, too) like I need to be here on a Sunday to hear the ministers that are trying out. Needless to say, I'm looking forward to school being OUT!!

1 comments:

Keith and Carla said...

I'm looking forward to school being out, also!!! I think the teachers enjoy their time off as much, if not more, than the kids. Enjoy your vacation! Life Tab is in our prayers. Love you!