Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Harden

Today is my husband's birthday, and I would like to wish him a very Happy Birthday! Anyone knowing Harden knows he doesn't like a lot of fan-fare, but I feel as though he's worthy of some sort of celebration!! We went to Cracker Barrel last night and had a nice, quiet meal together, and we plan on going out for 'breakfast' tonight after church. I'm so thankful for a Godly husband who lives for God with all his heart and has always provided for me. Harden, I hope you have a very Happy Birthday and look forward to seeing your prayers for your family answered very soon. I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!!

4 comments:

Karen Prince said...

Happy Birthday, Harden!

Gene Holley said...

Happy Birthday, Bro. Harden! Hope you have a great year.

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Bro Anglin!

Keith and Carla said...

Hope you had a wonderful day, Bro. Harden!!!