Friday, May 8, 2009

Chad Brewster

It's with deep regret and a sad heart that knowing next year Chad Brewster will no longer be my principal. We found out today that he was offered the position as the "Old High" principal, and he accepted. I don't know...maybe I'm just being a little selfish, but Chad is the best principal I've ever had, and I sure hate to lose him! He has many talents and skills as an educator and working with people. Not everyone is cut out to be a principal, but trust me when I tell you.....Chad is! Zundy will certainly miss him, but I do wish him the very best.

You see, he's working on his PHD to become a school superintendent, and the requirements to be one is that he has to have at least 4 years as a junior high principal and 4 years as a highschool principal, so this is just a stepping stone in fulfilling his dreams. I know this is a new chapter in his life, but if anyone is able to accomplish the job, Chad can.

Please pray that God will send Zundy an incredible principal. It's pretty scary facing the unknown.

0 comments: