Monday, February 23, 2009

Bible Quiz Tournament # 2

We have just completed our 2nd quiz tournament this past weekend, and what a weekend we had!! This tournament took place in Longview, Texas, so we didn't have to travel quite as far as we did last month. Out of 35 quiz teams, Wichita Falls placed 7th!! I can't begin to tell you how proud I am of our kids. They're doing an incredible job, and I'm already looking forward to our next tournament in March.

I also want to add that it was soooo good to see Pastor Holley, Sis. Karla, & Cameron there to cheer us on. The kids were very EXCITED to see them, as we all were. Please continue to pray for us as we lead our children of the future to hide the word of God in their heart.

1 comments:

Keith and Carla said...

Congrats to the kiddos!!! Wish I could have been there to watch.