Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sick of Asthma/Allergies!

I know it's been a while ago since I posted but I've been suffering from asthma/allergies in a BAD way!! Since this experience is so new to me, I've really had a tough time with it! All of our married life I've seen Harden tormented by allergies, and I just couldn't figure out why he had such a tough time with it. I thought many times, "What's wrong, why can't you breathe?" Well, now I'm getting a taste of what it's like.

Last Christmas I had pneumonia, and since then, my lungs haven't been the same. I FINALLY got over that, but in July, I started getting that hacky cough again, which has led into asthma. My family doctor feels as though it's allergy related, but......what am I allergic to?!! I hope to find this out next Tuesday when I see an allergy doctor. Ican honestly say that I've never been more excited to see a doctor in all my life!!

To wrap this post up, I want to say that my heart sincerely goes out to any and all of you have suffered from this ailment! I try to look on the bright side.....there won't be any allergies or sickness in Heaven!!

5 comments:

Keith and Carla said...

Janet, sorry to hear that you've been sick! I haven't had the problems here like I did at home. Keith & Mallory do though. It seems that every Spring and Fall they go through it! Hope you get to feeling better. Love you!

janet anglin said...

Thanks, Carla. It's really been a trial for me!! I'll be praying for Keith and Mallory.

Michelle said...

I'll be praying that the allergy doctor can get to the bottom of this for you! Love you!

Gene Holley said...

Sorry you have been feeling so bad! It is hard to keep on going and do all that needs to be done when you are miserable! Praying for you.

Karen Prince said...

I can relate! Hope you get some relief soon. I have found one of the best things is the nose spray (prescription), I use Nasacort. If you use that consistently it really helps. I took the allergy shots for 5 years. I think they helped me some, but it is not an immediate cure or a cure all. Hope all goes well.