Thursday, June 19, 2008

Off To Florida!

After ending a school year, gaining a new pastor, and Papa suffering a massive heart attack, I'm getting a few days to sneak away to visit my mother and step-father in Florida! I hate to leave Harden, but I REALLY need a break!!!! Harden and I will be leaving for Pampa, Texas Saturday and Sunday on business, and I'll be flying to Florida on Monday and returning Saturday night. I'm looking forward to some relaxation and some quality time with my mom. I'll join the blogworld when I return. I hope everyone has a great week! Who knows.....this may be the week the Lord returns for His bride!

4 comments:

Gene Holley said...

Have a great trip and a very relaxing time! Glad you are getting some time away.

janet anglin said...

Thank you, Bro. Gene. I'll see ya'll when I return.

Keith and Carla said...

Janet, glad you are able to get away. Enjoy yourself!

Keith and Carla said...

Aren't you back from your trip to Florida or did you get lost along the way?! I'm ready to hear all about it.