Monday, March 16, 2009

Campmeeting in Wichita Falls

I've got to say that yesterdays services were better than any campmeeting I've ever gone to!! Many souls are being baptized and filled with the Holy Ghost. It's soooo exciting to see the harvest that God is bringing in!! I've enjoyed the Cooks being here with us, and his enthusiasm for outreach is contagious!

This Sunday is Community Day, and I'm looking forward to seeing and meeting a lot of new friends.

I would also like to wish our fabulous pastor's wife, Sis. Karla, and very HAPPY BIRTHDAY and many more to come!! Have a great week !

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I have to agree, last night was one of the best services ever!

Gene Holley said...

It was great! Glad the Lord is in our midst!

Karla said...

I have no words to describe Sunday!

And... Thank you for your kind words. Love you!